20091021

Police do stupid things



From fecalface (not MY friend, and I wasn't in barcelona!): 10/20 - "This is my friend just after he got shot in the face by riot police in Barcelona after their 2-0 win in the Champions League final. Police were 20 yards away, one of them got out of his riot van and open fired. Shattered cheek bone and broken eye socket." p. Archa Archa (UK). Submit: potd(at)fecalface.com

I mean they could have shot the kid in the foot? Every time I see a police officer, they are in a group of at least 3, buying food or some kind of tasty beverage.

The law goes to their heads, thirst for power and authority breeds ignorance and unreasonable judgments lacking instinctual reasoning (minority exempt). They're so human, we drunk drove into their parking space as they pulled out and started wolfing down hash browns and bacon and egg McMuffins. When I was a kid I thought they were invincible but now I know that even bus drivers crash into cars in front of them.