20091207

IX34







amen.
a few days left just passing on my love.
there are gems and stones: my ebay store.
happy shopping! (Click).

Labels: watching my feet grow
Newer Post Older Post Home

ABOUT

DPOP:WENOPIA

DIY

Collaborations

Instagram

Facebook

Ceramics

Search This Blog

© Wendy Ma. Powered by Blogger.

ARCHIVE

Popular Posts

  • Fresh Start
    As you all now I have now closed my store! As this is a little sad as it was such a big part of my life, it's also such an exciting...
  • Choi 彩
    While I was in Hong Kong I teamed up with Somewhere Nowhere and Rose NG for a shoot featured in La Monda Magazine ! We trekked out with our...
  • red hair brigade!
    (le fashion image) You know, i'm still not over being obsessed with being a red head. This girl is amazing, i mean her ouftit, perfect m...

Follow @wenopia on Instragram