20110116

Bat Brat












acne bodysuit, vintage crochet maxi dress, grey stocking, la dolce vita platform boots, etsy choker.

One of my best friends is having an 80's party! I'm so excited about dressing up even though it's happening after I get back from my big holiday to Hong Kong, Dubai and Tokyo. So far, I think I'm going to go down the late 80's new wave punk/goth rd. The hair will be big and pouffy and I want some kind of veil/head piece or even fluffy cat ears. I think that Adora Batbrat (so addicted to her videos) is SUPER SUPER cute and she shows us how to make a pair, she's made plenty of makeup tutorials too. She has vampire fangs and three children. Anyway, I would love some suggestions for hair and makeup!

I'm also super keen for these brutal shoes off etsy, what do you reckon, just do it?
Steel toe too much?