20110623

Blood Lion












Evil twin crucifix dress and fur trimmed buckle jacket, ksubi knit, pamela love necklace, doc marten boots.

The weather is so perfect for my new gifts from Evil Twin and Sweaty Betty! The dress is absoultely perfect for layering and jacket is the right amount of almost famous meets the professional. NO kidding, on our way to youngbloods the other night, it didn't feel like we were in Brisbane anymore, we were all bundled in full blown jackets, briskly strolling through alleys behind the train station...it's so exciting to be able to jacket it up this winter.






Here's a taste of a recent late night bake off between my best friend (vegie quiche and blueberry brownie) and I (macadamia and white chocolate/dark chocolate cookies). You know who won!? Clearly not me, with my melty soup cookies (fig 2), but dayum they tasted sooo good!

Need some crafty ideas for the holidays, any suggestions would be appreciated!