20120129

Air Lock


























Laneway, despite the wet weather (which wasn't too bad anyway) was a total success! The stages were super close and all undercover nothing got in the way of aural orgasms. So impressed we managed to see everyone we planned. It was a love fest of bitter sweet heartache and romance told by the likes of girls, active control and twin shadow; soothing those lovesick. Being able to see the horrors (again), torro y moi, sbtrkt, total control and yuck redefined the feeling satisfaction.


Anywho, here are a few shots by Adri when we hung out in Hong Kong! Can anyone please recommend the latest chick flicks (good or completely crap) for my next cynical deconstruction movie night :D

13 comments:

Rachael said...

AWH you are so perfect c:
I thought I wouldn't be going to laneway singapore but in the end I bought the tix haha can't wait for it! Kinda unsure what to wear, any suggestions?

sah said...

I'm in love with these photos. They are gorgeous!

And I recognise that fruit/veg market hehe

Zorian said...

Movies: I don't know what you can get there, But...
What's your number
Bandidas
Sabrina 1995
Bad Teacher
Hanna
Easy A
Midnight in Paris

Laura. said...

Love all your pictures - those are some serious shoes.

jakob said...

wow, the shoes on the last photos are amazing! damir doma?

Tori said...

Your style, as always, is so perfect ♥

Cristina Suspiria said...

everything´s cute

Amanda Rizkita said...

love your hair and that FOR SALE turtleneck!

Rich Hippie said...

i love you :(....
your fluffy jumper/cardigan from underground, do they have an online store or a store in europe?

ugh, ur so amazing i had to say that again :)

mizuki said...

beautiful photos. may i ask what camera this is?

Jenifer said...

Dog is adorableeeeeee!! love your hair so much, when u dye your hair does it get all damaged (?) cuz mine does and I don't know how to make it look all pretty like yours, can u give and advice please. U 3 U
btw:I love the lapm your friend matt make so effing great.

Kristie J.Keen said...

Great amazing issues here. I'm very glad to peer your article. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

I love your hair so much, especially the color! You have some of the best personal style I've seen! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...