backpack, sweatshirt, badges, zine, tattoos all by MILKBBI, clear vinyl choker from my new etsy store here and white platform boots coming soon
Taking a step out of my comfort zone with white platforms and a high pony, I'm getting into the spirit for Tokyo in April (for a solid few months)! Afterall 'kawaii' might as well be the new 90s...
Anyway, I've been blasting the air con, snug in my sweatshirt, pretending that I'm preparing for a white Christmas this year, with Justin on the other side of the interwebs...
1. what is your favourite food? right now i am craving torta chilena
2. something exciting you did today? i just woke up.. but i heard news there will be snow on xmas & it rarely snows here, thats exciting i guess ^^
3. what inspires or influences you the most? hmm~ fashion a lot. my favorite is japanese street fashion from the late 90s & modern brands like joyrich, . also video games, computers & cell phones (specifically, the way they operate). nature things too!~ like sunsets, cacti and strawberries~
4. what motivates you to create? its exciting! the possibility of creating something i really love and feel proud of~~ and getting to share it with people around the world who feel the same! 0:-)
5. tell us your favourite dream/most memorable/scariest...? ah i cant think of one now... but last night i dreamed i broke my new sunglasses from korean shop 'Style Nanda' and thaaaat was scary
6. who is your dream girl/boy/character what would she wear/be like? hmm thats hard! i dont usually draw the same character twice~~ but lately ive been feelin this lil one with a big bowl cut and oversized clothes ^^ idk if its a boy or girl tho~~~~ its really cool to me
7. what is milkbbi to you and how did it all starts?
miiilkkbbbiii issssss~~~ me! its meee and everything i love really~~ thats what i put into it anyway
it started with me posting my drawings online, it wasnt a big plan or anything. ~i had some goals and things i wanted to do, and i slowly worked towards them
8. what's next? i am going to costa rica for 3 months in january! so the shop is goin on a break ~~ but i'll be working while im there and im very excited to come back with some new ideas & products to share !!~~~ gonna keep growin & growin
9. christmas wish list? i got the nintendo 3DS XL ~~~ now i need a nice case :>
Justin has just sold out of these comfy-as-a-cloud sweatshirts but follow him on twitter or facebook for updates!
What's plans for Christmas? Hope you have the best holidays, get heaps of presents, feast and stay cool/warm and I will see you in the new year!