20111207

Alternapalooza



















vintage daisy dress off etsy, fluffy cardigan by underground, 90's platform ankle boots here


It's as if I was going to Alternapalooza today, tagging along with the fashion club because I'm just not cool enough to hang out with Daria and Jane :( . Apart from the fact that this dress makes my eyes all fuzzy if I look down too quickly, I am in love with daisies! We even found some tacky plastic giant daisy earring the other night a Mong Kok. Anyways, don't you think Jodie would look awesome in this dress or maybe I am converging the image of Dionne Davenport? Nevertheless, the point is that I have been dressing with characters specifically in mind these days which makes things all the more exciting.

These new platform boots are a thrilling addition to the family, light weight, slimming and totally comfortable to walk in. I occasionally reminisce about wearing purple lipstick, having a black bob, seeing 5ive live in concert and my baby pink 6" platforms, these take me back to the good old days. I was able to secure a small order so if anyone is also interested, so visit the shop... :)