20120229

Miss Match














gem beanie from japan, topshop crop, vintage chord checked skirt, backpack and lace ups from etsy

I bet you can guess which movie I'm from (easy)! I'm sure we can all dream of some sophisticated no fail - computerized dressing system, but where's the fun in that!? I like a little wrong, a little ugly... forgetting glossy 'trends.' What do you think folks, describe your ultimate wardrobe/dressing system, I'd love to hear some of your ideas.

Speaking of computers, I think if everyone got f.lux the web would be a friendlier and warmer place, literally. If you haven't gotten it already it's a software that adjusts the your computer screen to the time of day and lighting condition of your room to improve your sleeping habits or just makes things on screen look better. I accidentally disabled it for a few minutes and things got real ugly real fast. The best thing? It's automatic. ;) So try it out, let me know if it works well/doesn't do it for you!