20140416

W

Hello from HK! I'm showing my boyfriend around my hometown, it's his first time so lots of sight seeing, eating and shopping! We're staying at the W for my b'day so I just couldn't resist making some pics up in here... ;p




More after the break!












top by asos, skirt asos x puma, necklace ella maximillion, socks american apparel, platforms tokyo bopper, furry by me available from blogstore

I love my new skirt! This neoprene collaboration between Asos x Puma is the perfect addition to my winter/away wardrobe. Really impressed by this one, bit late blogging this, few things are sold but leftovers on sale rn!

Anyways, one of my favourite things about travelling are hotels. If I was a billionaire I could seriously live in a hotel for the rest of my life, hey I'm sure I'm not the only one!